Scorecard & Rules
USGA Rules Govern Play Except for the Following Local rules
• Each player is required to have their own set of clubs.
• Caddies, walkers and "riders" are not allowed.
• Appropriate shirts and golf shoes without metal spikes must be worn whole playing.
• Only beverages purchased at Dearborn Hills may be taken on the golf course.
• All power golf car operators must be at least 18 years of age.
• Groups will be paired to make foursomes during busy times.
• Instructions from Rangers and Starters must be adhered to at all times.
Speed of Play
• Rated time of play for each 9 holes - 2 hours or less.
• Eliminate honors - hit and putt when ready, use continuous putting rules.
• Complete play on all par three holes without waving groups from the tee.
• Play a realistic set of tees for your ability.