Welcome to Dearborn Hills Golf Course!
Dearborn Hills Golf Course was built in 1922-23 by the late Robert Herndon, prominent local developer and benefactor. It is reputed to be Michigan’s oldest public golf course and is listed in the State Register of Historic Sites. In Summer ’91 it closed for a $5 million dollar renovation and expansion. The resulting new course was named Michigan’s Best Public Golf Course by Detroit News readers and awarded 3.5 stars by Golf Digest’s “Best Places To Play”. Learn More.