Scorecard & Rules
USGA Rules Govern Play Except for the Following Local Rules
- Each player is required to have their own set of clubs.
- Caddies, walkers and “riders” are not allowed.
- Appropriate shirts and golf shoes without metal spikes must be worn whole playing.
- Only beverages purchased at Dearborn Hills may be taken on the golf course.
- All power golf car operators must be at least 18 years of age.
- Groups will be paired to make foursomes during busy times.
- Instructions from Rangers and Starters must be adhered to at all times.
Speed of Play
- Rated time of play for each 9 holes – 2 hours or less.
- Eliminate honors – hit and putt when ready, use continuous putting rules.
- Complete play on all par three holes without waving groups from the tee.
- Play a realistic set of tees for your ability.