Dearborn Hills Golf Course was built in 1923 by the late Robert Herndon, a prominent local developer and benefactor. It is reputed to be Michigan’s oldest public golf course and is listed in the State Register of Historic Sites. Dearborn Hills is owned and operated by the City of Dearborn Recreation & Parks Department.
Holes: 18 | Par: 60 | Yardage: 4,495
View Course Info